THANK YOU FOR SPARING YOUR TIME AND VISITING MY BLOG

Hi...
Me...
Well I try to write...
'N sometimes play along...
so...
There is some poetry...
'N some of them are songs...

Monday, November 22, 2010

MAN is SUPERMAN...!!!

Capo: 6th  Fret.
Strumming: d d uu d u d
Singing: Soft...But Rock.... 
C
I'm not a, I'm not a,
              Fmaj7
I'm not a superman,
Am                                                        F
I'm a man trying to be better than the worst,
            G
being not a curse.
 C
Try to live and feel your life,
 Fmaj7
stop being weapons of genocide,
 Am
be human, stop these fights,
 F
no more, no more, no war sight,
 G
no war sight.
 C
stop saying what I can,
 Fmaj7
Dont make your mother ashamed,
 Am
you need not to be a superman,
 F                                                  G               
Make your soul and heart to act man......................
 F         G      C
Folks - be - a - MAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment