THANK YOU FOR SPARING YOUR TIME AND VISITING MY BLOG

Hi...
Me...
Well I try to write...
'N sometimes play along...
so...
There is some poetry...
'N some of them are songs...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A little Rap...

(A background punk rock music...with the lead singer...singing loud...
every line separately with a pause)

I am someone who always lie,
I am someone who does no sacrifice,
I am someone who brings tears in your eyes,
I am someone who wants to cheat n fly.

(now the rapper comes up)

Yeah...
Yeah...
Yeah...(a bit of DJ scratch)
lets go...
Its true...
You are better than me...
I don't deserve you any more...
Get the hell out of my life...
I was born alone..
'N lonely I wanna die...
Get out of me...
I wanna fly...

Yeah, It has been 65 days...
Since on you I started to try...
From the time we are together...
You have been saying I bring you disgrace...
Ever since monkeys had human trace...
Girls are claimed to have all the grace...
They have been chased...
Guys among them fight n have race..
For only guns and gold...
Gun for power...
N gold for what???(pause)
(lead singer raps this last line)
I've already told...

(Again the lead singer's part...but this time rock music with soft voice)
So...
I can't be blamed any more...
I'm in no dilemma...
For me I've already chose a shore...
On that shore...
No more...
No more...
(lead singer shouts)
Of you...
Of you...
Of youuuuuuu...(long shout on you)

1 comment:

  1. Ireally liked this one ... sooo... its really what i'm thinking about ?

    ReplyDelete